More teas I was able to try!
- Day 5 Supreme Matcha Green Tea – Here is the cup to make you feel supreme. Organic Matcha and tea- the purest green.
- Day 6 Three Ginger – Three wise herbal kings are here. Majestic heat to feel the cheer.
- Day 7 Three Fennel – Leaves and seeds of a powerful plant. Gentle but essential to help food go down.
- Day 8 Turmeric Gold – This is the queen of all herbs. Each sip a draught of golden power.
- Day 9 Blackcurrant Beauty – Nature’s berries bold and deep. A cup of purple fruit and dark delight.
The little sayings behind each packet of tea are cute and they give a little insight on that specific tea.
“Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Writing in a journal and keeping up with it is no easy task. I tried out the Bullet Journal idea last year in 2020 and made it about halfway through the year. This year for 2021 I decided that I wanted to prove to myself that I can in fact keep up with a project. This isn’t just any kind of project either. You have to stay determined to keep up with it and want to continue with it. I love how I am able to be creative and find another way to express myself and decompress. It’s also fun to look back through the year to see what you have done, what you’ve read, watched and completed.
Below are the first four months of figuring out how to actually create a “bullet journal.” I definitely don’t think I am very creative but this led me to tap into that unknown territory. If you look at January, it is very basic, very beginner. Over the months of doing this, I’ve noticed that I am more comfortable around art and trying to express my art on paper. It has been frustrating but it also has been rewarding too. My penmanship has gotten slightly better, my drawing skills have increased and I am more free with how I write and draw.
I chose to only show the first quarter of this ( 4 months) because, we just finished the second quarter and I am still finishing up some of the pages. I hope you enjoy these, I know they are a little new and basic but, it’s ok. If you have a creative thought or want, put it down on paper and see what it manifests into. Happy writing, and happy reading 💚
“You should write because you love the shape of stories and sentences and the creation of different words on a page. Writing comes from reading, and reading is the finest teacher of how to write.”
— Annie Proulx