January 19th 2020
I’m finally able to return to the gym after being sick for about two weeks. Finally got settled into my school and checked out the gym with one of the chicks in my class today. It helps that she is totally into the gym and knows almost every single work out. Here was one of the workouts that we did today:
- 1/2 mile run on the treadmill or 30 min of alternate cardio.
- American kettlebell swings x25
- Alternating jump lunges x20
- Alternating dumbbell snatch x15
- Dumbbell press right x5
- Dumbbell press left x5
- Chest to bar pull-ups x5
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and see how many sets you can get through!
For the kettlebells, and dumbbells use whatever weight you feel comfortable with. This is about staying positive and motivated through your workout. Listen to your body and see how the weights affect you and your workout. Sweat a little, enjoy the pain a little and breathe. This is about you achieving your goals. Make sure to bring water and rest when you need to!
“We must appreciate and never underestimate our own inner power.”
– Noah Galloway, former Army Ranger and 2014 Ultimate Men’s Health Guy